WhatsApp for Android currently plays fine with Google Drive, permitting you to create a personal online backup of your information in the Facebook-owned chat services. The program will enable you to backup your whole WhatsApp chat background, such as voice messages, photographs, and videos, on Google Drive, providing you reassurance your information is secure.
Now Backup Your Own WhatsApp on Google Drive
Google has officially made the statement on its blog post and stated that Android users may now establish “private copy of conversation background, voice messages, photographs, and videos from Google Drive.”
When you produce a Whatsapp Backup into Google Drive, you can restore everything to a brand new apparatus with only a few taps. The most recent backup feature will probably be rolling out during the upcoming few weeks and will look on your WhatsApp settings when it is available.
The benefit of Whatsapp Backup about Google Drive is that as soon as you change phones or your previous cellphone dies suddenly, your WhatsApp chats will be stored.
How to Backup Your Own Whatsapp on Google Drive
Download and Install the WhatsApp variant (2.12.303) on the Organization’s site
- Pick a backup frequency aside from Never.
- Choose the Google Account (either in those added, or you may add one also ).
- Harness on Back Up to Start your own Google Drive backup. This procedure might take a couple of minutes.
Restore Whatsapp Chats out of Google Drive
To effectively re-establish a Google Drive backup, you have to use the same telephone number and Google accounts to make up the back.
- Make sure the same Google account used to do the backup was added to your cell phone.
- After affirming your amount, you’ll be motivated to renew your messages and press in Google Drive.
Following the recovery procedure is finished, tap Next along with your conversations will likely be exhibited once initialization is complete.
- After restoring your chats, WhatsApp will start converting your media documents.